command line error

  • garylbeene
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      From a computer program I've written, I try to shell to NoteTab with the following command line:

      C:\Program Files (x86)\NoteTab Pro 5\NotePro.exe "C:\Data\apps\powerbasic\apps_gbApps\gbSearch\backup\gbsearch.bas" "C:\Data\apps\powerbasic\apps_gbApps\gbSearch\backup\gbsearch (5).bas" "C:\Data\apps\powerbasic\apps_gbApps\gbSearch\backup\gbsearch (4).bas"

      But I get an error on the 3rd file in the commmand line. I've tried it with other files names and it's always the 3rd file name that crashes.

      The file names have embedded spaces, so I put quotes around them.

      Anyone know what this happens?