WS_FTP association with NoteTab

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      I am really going nuts. I use WS_FTP and used to be able to click
      "view" and have a HTM coded page open in NoteTab.

      Since I moved to WIN 7, on a new machine I can't do this. Any one able
      to point me at the right place to set this up?

      --
      He walked the aisle slowly gazing to his right, he saw them lined up in rows, more than a hundred of them, Chex, Wheaties, Corn Flakes, Shredded Wheat.

      The cereal killer chose his next victim with care.