Re: [NTB] Re: How Do I Write An Auto-Replace Clipbook?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2011
      Eb wrote:
      >5. To make it auto-replace, right click on the clip name, and select
      >Auto-replace. NOTE: this makes the entire library auto-replace.

      I'll be! Unbelievable, but I've never noticed that option. OK, I
      don't use auto-replace and I guess I never look below the second
      section on the context menu, but anyway. It's amazing that after all
      these years Notetab still has secrets.

      Lotta
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
        Yes, I too continuously discover new things. I guess NoteTab has just too many features. Maybe we should complain to Eric <g>.

        skoal

        Eb