Re: [NTB] Re: WordStar key bindings

  • Robert Bull
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2011
      Hello, Eb;

      E> Don't expect support for WS cursor commands. Of course the DOT
      E> commands are not part of key mapptng, so they will not be
      E> supported. You'll have to suffer with the clip commands instead.

      Wasn't worried about DOT commands, just Ctrl-K,B etc. On reflection,
      I imagine I'd be lucky if NTP responded to two-key commands.

      E> Just for laughs, you can then report your results back here, and
      E> become the WordStar expert ;-).

      Maybe I'll just stick to my DOS WordStar-style editor (VDE) for
      flowing text, or find a Windows one, and use NTP for what it does
      well. My impression is that a great deal of the power and value of NTP
      (and Lite) resides in the Clipbook system. I made a small simple
      clipbook for forum posting, and find it convenient for some things,
      though others are simpler just to remember.

      Robert Bull
      mailto:barlennan@...