Re: correcting my ebook, paraagraph beginning word

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
      You've already gotten an answer using a clip.
      If you want to just find the paragraphs beginning with other than an uppercase letter, using the menu-based Find option:

      1. Open search/Find
      2. select Regular expression,
      3. enter the find text (without quotes):
      "^\P{Lu}"

      "^" looks for matches at the beginnig of a paragraph (line after hard carriage return).

      "\P{Lu}" finds ONE character that is NOT uppercase.

      If you need to search for non-literals often, I'd suggest you read "Help on Regular Expressions" (third entry on the NoteTab Pro help menu). For a quick start click on its "PCRE Syntax Summary" link, about mid page of the help file, at full screen.

      Cheers,

      Eb