RE: [NTB] Text-compare tools: recommendations?

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
      No, not per se, but anything you can view in a browser is already on your computer. I don't know of any diff for web
      pages that aren't downloaded to a computer, nor one that accepts urls as input files. Of course, if you have a local and
      remote on your own computer, as I have, you can do that by giving it the file names.

      Regards,
      John
      <http://recipetoolz.com/> http://recipetoolz.com