Re: [NTB] How to use Note Tab Light to find and copy?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      jamest27 wrote:
      >Heh guys, I am using reg expression to find all emails in large text
      >doc and it works but how do i copy them out?

      With a script, or a clip as we like to call them. There's a special
      Help files for the clip language found on the Help menu. Sign up for
      the clip list and ask there and someone will get you going. We are
      encouraged not to talk too much about clips on this list.

      Send an empty email here and you are on.
      <mailto:ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      Lotta