How to use Note Tab Light to find and copy?

  • jamest27
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      Heh guys, I am using reg expression to find all emails in large text doc and it works but how do i copy them out?

      When I repalce them I lose them and keep all teh other stuff

      my reg express is

      \b[A-Z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,4}\b
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
        jamest27 wrote:
        >Heh guys, I am using reg expression to find all emails in large text
        >doc and it works but how do i copy them out?

        With a script, or a clip as we like to call them. There's a special
        Help files for the clip language found on the Help menu. Sign up for
        the clip list and ask there and someone will get you going. We are
        encouraged not to talk too much about clips on this list.

        Send an empty email here and you are on.
        <mailto:ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

        Lotta