Re: [NTB] Re: Windows 7 installation problems

  • Thomas Gruber
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 10, 2010
      Hi Vance,
      here is what I get as the result of "GetLibraryUserPath" with NoteTab pro 6.12 under Windows 7 after a standard installation, all default paths:

      C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro\Libraries\

      xxxxxxxx is the user name. This is a folder where the user has full access rights.
      Kind regards
      Thomas

    • Vance E. Neff
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 11, 2010
        Thomas,

        Yes that was what had happened. I forgot that I installed version 5 first.

        I thought I had to install the version that I had been sent when
        purchased before installing any upgrades.

        Vance