Re: Clear Find Search list

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
      One technique to consider for the future is to create a copy of NotePro.ini (or whatever name you use), with all the histories deleted. Then you can in one step restore the ini file to your preferred status.

      Start by assuring that you have NoteTab configured exactly as you like it
      Then load the ini file into NoteTab,
      Save it under a backup name (I use reset.ini)
      Delete the stuff you want to remove,
      Save the file again,
      and finally create a clip (I call the cli "Reset INI") that will load the INI, replace its content with the reset ini, and save it with the bang (i.e. !NoteTab.INI).

      Cheers,

      Eb