Re: [NTB] Clear Find Search list

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
      Hi
      remember that notetab re-writes the ini files when it closes down ,so use
      notepad to edit the file and then reopen notetab .
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
        I think you can slso edit within NoteTab if you then Save AS with the
        file name prefixed with an Exclamation Point, e.g.,
        Save "NoteTab Pro.ini" as "!NoteTab Pro.ini" Can anyone confirm this
        procedure?

        On 11/6/2010 8:46 AM, Dave wrote:
        > Hi
        > remember that notetab re-writes the ini files when it closes down ,so use
        > notepad to edit the file and then reopen notetab .
      • Eb
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
          One technique to consider for the future is to create a copy of NotePro.ini (or whatever name you use), with all the histories deleted. Then you can in one step restore the ini file to your preferred status.

          Start by assuring that you have NoteTab configured exactly as you like it
          Then load the ini file into NoteTab,
          Save it under a backup name (I use reset.ini)
          Delete the stuff you want to remove,
          Save the file again,
          and finally create a clip (I call the cli "Reset INI") that will load the INI, replace its content with the reset ini, and save it with the bang (i.e. !NoteTab.INI).

          Cheers,

          Eb