Re: [NTB] Some questions

  • loro
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      bkaras4 wrote:
      >1. How do I set a PERMANENT font?

      View | Options | Documents tab | Font button

      Unless you mean you want to font to show if you open the document in
      another program. That won't happen. Notetab doesn't add any formatting.

      >2. The first line that I type is the SECOND line. How do I get the
      >program to start on then first line all of the time?

      Pass on that one.

      >3. How do I set the background color?

      View | Options | Documents tab | Colors

      Lotta
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "bkaras4" <bkaras@...> wrote:
        > RE: Note Tab Light 5.8
        > 2. The first line that I type is the SECOND line. How do I get the program to start on then first line all of the time?

        First, try upgrading to the latest NoteTab (6.2).
        It may cure your 1st line problem.

        Eb