Some questions

  • bkaras4
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      15:51 11/3/2010

      TO: Forum (Basic)

      RE: Note Tab Light 5.8

      Some questions:

      1. How do I set a PERMANENT font?

      2. The first line that I type is the SECOND line. How do I get the program to start on then first line all of the time?

      3. How do I set the background color?

      Thank you for your help.

      Sincerely,

      Barry Karas
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
        bkaras4 wrote:
        >1. How do I set a PERMANENT font?

        View | Options | Documents tab | Font button

        Unless you mean you want to font to show if you open the document in
        another program. That won't happen. Notetab doesn't add any formatting.

        >2. The first line that I type is the SECOND line. How do I get the
        >program to start on then first line all of the time?

        Pass on that one.

        >3. How do I set the background color?

        View | Options | Documents tab | Colors

        Lotta
      • Eb
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "bkaras4" <bkaras@...> wrote:
          > RE: Note Tab Light 5.8
          > 2. The first line that I type is the SECOND line. How do I get the program to start on then first line all of the time?

          First, try upgrading to the latest NoteTab (6.2).
          It may cure your 1st line problem.

          Eb