NoteTab Standard Won't Load Large Library - Where to report bugs

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      I have discovered what I believe to be a bug in NoteTab Standard. I have a large clip library that won't 'load' in NoteTab standard, but will in NoteTab Pro and Lite.

      I have discovered that if I use the 'Edit Clip' mode in an existing library (in Standard), then I can click my library and make it active. After that, it stays active. This doesn't happen in NoteTab Pro or NoteTab Lite.

      It is repeatable. It happens even with a blank Notetab.ini file in the NoteTab Standard folder. Once it is working, if I rename the .ini file and start NoteTab Standard, it won't load that library until I go through the above steps.

      Is this the proper place to report suspected bugs?
      John