How to import older version categories?

  • PatriciaS
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
      Hi --

      This has probably been answered someplace, but several searches didn't reveal it to me, so I apologize if I just couldn't think of the right keywords.

      I've just bought a new version of NotePad Pro, and probably screwed up when I installed it.

      So the problem is, I'd like the new version to pick up all my old Categories (of which I have a gazillion). Is there any quick and easy way to import them? Or any way at all?

      Thanks in advance,

      Patricia
    • John Wallace
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
        It was probably installed in a different directory than the previous one.

        Just copy the contents of the Library directory of the old one to the new
        one.

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2010
          Hi
          the old directories where "program files\notetab\favorites" ,the new install
          places them in the uses directory ??
          THANKYOU DAVE M

          > This has probably been answered someplace, but several searches didn't
          > reveal it to me, so I apologize if I just couldn't think of the right
          > keywords.
          >
          > I've just bought a new version of NotePad Pro, and probably screwed up
          > when I installed it.
          >
          > So the problem is, I'd like the new version to pick up all my old
          > Categories (of which I have a gazillion). Is there any quick and easy way
          > to import them? Or any way at all?
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          >
          > Patricia

        • Mick Housel
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2010
            Do you really mean NotePad Pro or do you mean *NoteTab* Pro? They are
            two completely different programs?

            Mick