Cannot hold favorite font from old document to new document

  • Carl T
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2010
      Cannot hold favorite font from old document to new document= subject
      When I Open NoteTab Light
      and Start a new document
      I have to reset my favorite font by Click on "Document" in menu bar
      and Click on Font, and then Change Font and I select my favorite font. This works for the duration of the document I am working on. When I close the document and start a new document, I lose the favorite font and I have to renew it all over again. How do I force NoteTab Light to hold my favorite font for all new documents?
      Carl Martin
      martinfamilytree@...
    • Don Daugherty
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2010
        On 10/23/2010 10:29 AM, Carl T wrote:
        > Cannot hold favorite font from old document to new document= subject
        > When I Open NoteTab Light
        > and Start a new document
        > I have to reset my favorite font by Click on "Document" in menu bar
        > and Click on Font, and then Change Font and I select my favorite font. This works for the duration of the document I am working on. When I close the document and start a new document, I lose the favorite font and I have to renew it all over again. How do I force NoteTab Light to hold my favorite font for all new documents?
        > Carl Martin
        > martinfamilytree@...
        Click View>Options>Documents>Font to change the default