[NTB] Re: Making keywords into domain names

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2010
      At the point where your search pane has the selection highlighted, just type a single space, which will replace the selection.

      Make sure nothing is in the replace pane, and click replace all.

      Whenever you try something new like this, make sure you are working on a copy!

      Cheers,

      Eb

    • hickory@snet.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24, 2010
        I'll give it another go
        Thanks
        PS I like your email address
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        At the point where your search pane has the selection highlighted, just type a single space, which will replace the selection.

        Make sure nothing is in the replace pane, and click replace all.

        Whenever you try something new like this, make sure you are working on a copy!

        Cheers,

        Eb

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Nat" <hickory@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Eb for responding
        >

        > I highlighted the keywords e.g
        >

        > removal tattoo
        >
        > tattoo removal
        >
        > laser tattoo removal
        >
        > tattoo laser removal
        >
        > remove tattoo
        >
        > tattoo removal cream
        >
        > tattoo removal before and after
        >

        > Then went to the search tab on the menu and clicked replace.
        >

        > Up came all of the keywords in a line and then underneath was "replace with"
        >

        > Not sure what you mean by in the search line enter " " without the quotes.
        >

        > What I'm looking to do is highlight all the keywords in total then eliminate
        > all the spaces.
        >

        > You're probably telling me how to do this but I still don't get it.
        >

        > Thanks
        >
        > Nat
        >

        >_____

      • Marcelo Bastos
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2010
          Useful free utility:

          http://www.binaryfortress.com/notepadreplacer/

          It claims to take care of all the complicated stuff involved in making
          an alternative text editor, like NoteTab, replace the original anemic
          Windows Notepad.
          --
          MCBastos

          use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

          -=-=-
          ... Vidi, Vici, Veni: I saw, I conquered, I came