Installation file name

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      I just had a disk crash and lost my NoteTab Standard 4.95
      installation. I probably have the installation file somewhere but I
      do not remember the file name. If I had that name, it would be
      easier for me to find the file. Can someone please tell me what to
      search for?
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        Hi
        something like "Setup for NoteTab Std 495.exe"
        THANKYOU DAVE M