It's a Miracle! My problem's gone!

  • ladyj2oo6
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 5:22 AM
      Hi! I wanted to write and let you all know that something happened that I can't figure out, because after months of being unable to use NoteTab, today it works perfectly! All my clips are there, the "Options" window works and everything is back to normal! I can't figure out what happened. Maybe Microsoft updated something on my system that I don't know about, (I ran system file checker, but it didn't show anything missing) but today I've got my software back!

      Thanks!
      LynJ