Re: [NTB] Replace NoteTab in Windows 7

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 19, 2010
      I haven't migrated to my Windows 7 platform yet (Inertia), so I find it interesting, how you approach batchfiles in an ever more restrictive environment.

      But why turn echo back on at the end of the program? Does Win7 retain the setting across batchfiles?

      By the way, a number of lines have wrapped in the Yahoo post, and people will have big problems determining where commands wrapped to the next line. You can see the wraps in the quoted "> " part below.

      Eb

      Typos in this text are NOT caused by my fat fingers, nor by my dislexia. They are caused by a kink in the fiber optics to my PC.