Fw : You could download all your favorite music , videos , wallpapers for FREE!

  • Sali Rostami
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2010
      5:13:40 AM

      My friend sent this email to me , and as I found it so interesting , I forwarded it to you . Hope you enjoy it too. ( No Spam )

      Dear Friend!
      Congratulations! You could download all your favorite music , videos , wallpapers for FREE!

      Best 2010 video Clips : http://bestclip.utc.ir

      Famous Hot Artists & Singers pic : http://singer-artists.utc.ir
      Hot Model Wallpaper : http://modelwallpaper.fay.ir

      Best Desktop Wallpaper Pack 1 : http://desktopwallpaper.co1.ir
      Best Desktop Wallpaper Pack 2 : http://desktopwallpaper.rdn.ir
      Love Wallpaper : http://lovewallpaper.co1.ir
      Best Cars 2011 : http://bestcar.fay.ir

      Best Mobile Ringtone Pack 1 : http://ringtone.4-u.ir
      Best Mobile Ringtone Pack 2 : http://ringtone.kis.ir
      Best Magazine : http://magazine.2fa.ir

      Very Hot ==> Download Unlimited Free : http://group.3de.ir

      Its so easy:
      1-click on your favorite links.
      2-click on "free download" button.
      3-Then fill the letters & then click "download".
      4-Wait about 60s & then right click on “ Download it” button and then save target as .
      Now You get it!
      Try it right now and enjoy it!
      (Please note that because of so many downloads , all files are uploaded in file sharings)

    • Don Daugherty
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2010
        On 8/17/2010 8:13 PM, Sali Rostami wrote:

        > 5:13:40 AM
        >
        > My friend sent this email to me , and as I found it so interesting , I forwarded it to you . Hope you enjoy it too. ( No Spam )
        >

        > Dear Friend!
        > Congratulations! You could download all your favorite music , videos , wallpapers for FREE!

        IMO this should be on the Off-Topics list, not here.
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2010
          I think it's spam. Somehow I missed this and not sure how it snuck through?

          Julie

          On Aug 19, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Don Daugherty <ddaugherty@...> wrote:

          > On 8/17/2010 8:13 PM, Sali Rostami wrote:
          >>
          >> 5:13:40 AM
          >>
          >> My friend sent this email to me , and as I found it so interesting , I forwarded it to you . Hope you enjoy it too. ( No Spam )
          >>

          >> Dear Friend!
          >> Congratulations! You could download all your favorite music , videos , wallpapers for FREE!
          >>
          > IMO this should be on the Off-Topics list, not here.

        • John Shotsky
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2010
            Please do not respond to spam. Moderators know how to deal with it.

            Regards,
            John