Re: NT related kinda MS Word question

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 19, 2010
      I understand the word issue, and the problem you're having.

      Is the original file html, or .doc?

      If html, why bother with Word at all?
      If .doc, why not simply save as html, import into NoteTab,
      and strip html (keeping URLs)?

      You have rejected the obvious NoteTab solution. At this point, your problem seems to be a Word problem, that cannot be solved by NoteTab without more info about what you really want. Take a look at VBA, which _CAN_ extract the URLs from the links of a Word document.

      Cheers,

      Eb