Re: [NTB] Sort Favorites List?

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2010
      Harold,

      In case you don't figure it out, to sort your favorites (after reaching the
      edit favorites dialog window as hsavage described), right click on the
      list of favorite entries and choose "Sort List".

      Note that if have chosen not to show full names in your favorites
      (View | Options | General | "Full Names in Favorites" is unchecked)
      your list will still appear to be unsorted as the built-in sort includes
      the full path name for each favorite entry.

      Also note that each favorites category corresponds to a favorites file
      by that same name (default name is Favorites). You probably will
      not find a file named encoded.fvr. You can choose the favorites
      category/file to edit from the drop down menu at the top of the dialog
      window.

      Namaste', Art