Re: [NTB] Re: Language: month names

  • loro
    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2010
      helvetica_switzerland wrote:
      >Many thanks to everyone who has helped. I don't understand the
      >"H..." bit at the beginning though.
      >
      >Is that simply the name of the clip ?
      >
      >And to use it, do I need to use my usual
      > > >, ^$GetDate(mmm, yyyy)$
      >clip first and then run e.g. the one from Lotta ?

      I saw you figured it out later, but just to explain... Yes, the
      H="..." is the heading, the name of the clip. If you right-click in
      the combo box at the top of the clipbook and chose 'Open as
      Document', you see the clips just like that. Including the heading in
      our email examples also means you can copy the whole thing,
      right-click in the clipbook window and chose 'Add from Clipboard' and
      the whole thing will be added without further ado.

      First now I realize that this is the basic list and we aren't
      supposed to talk about clips here. Oops!

      Lotta
    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 10 , May 12, 2010
        Hi,

        Big chance that you have a space in that line.

        Hugo

        BTW: this should be discussed on the clips list.

        Lotta, I am getting a Syntax error message with the line
        ^!Set %month%=^$GetDate( mmmm)$

      • brother.gabriel
        Message 3 of 10 , May 17, 2010
          Hello! I wrote a powerpro script that does this...