Re: [NTB] Re: Scroll list of anything

  • Scott Fordin
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2010
      FWIW, I also use my scroll wheel in Notetab in Vista (32-bit) without
      any issues. However, I don't need to run it as Administrator for the
      scroll wheel to work. I installed Notetab as Administrator -- I install
      pretty much everything in Vista as Administrator (misbegotten UAC) --
      but I run it as a regular user. You might want to try reinstalling your
      mouse drivers.

      Scott