RE: [NTB] Re: Scroll list of anything

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2010
      I use my scroll wheel constantly in NoteTab. It scrolls whatever is focused. If Vista or Win 7, you
      might need to set up NoteTab to always run as administrator. I automatically do that for all my
      programs, since administrator accounts in Vista and Win 7 are not 'full' administrators as they are
      in XP. Right click the icon, choose Properties, compatibility, and check the always run this program
      as an administrator checkbox.

      Regards,
      John

      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2010
        FWIW, I also use my scroll wheel in Notetab in Vista (32-bit) without
        any issues. However, I don't need to run it as Administrator for the
        scroll wheel to work. I installed Notetab as Administrator -- I install
        pretty much everything in Vista as Administrator (misbegotten UAC) --
        but I run it as a regular user. You might want to try reinstalling your
        mouse drivers.

        Scott