Convert ot HTML problem in v. 6.2

  • tradewatcher1951
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 8:07 AM
      Hi,

      I've been using and recommending your program for ten years or so. So thanks for developing it.

      First, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but here's what happened.

      When I upgraded to 6.2, something happened ("degraded) in the "Modify > Document to HTML" section. Here's what I am dealing with.

      In v. 5.2, I would take a document and select "Modify > Document to HTML > With paragraph tags". Doing that would convert all of the "&" symbols, the special quotes symbols (" and "), and special apostrophe (') to their HTML equivalents. (&, etc.)

      In v. 6.2, however, if I choose "With paragraph tags", it only converts the "&" symbol, not the others. This is a problem.

      I've tried using different conversion combinations in the "Character to HTML" section as work-arounds, but that just complicates things.

      I've had to revert to v. 5.2.

      Can you make 6.2 work like 5.2, at least in the conversion to HTML aspect?

      Thanks.

      Michael