Can you change what the delimiters are for words?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2010
      Hi Everybody,

      I would like to be able to dbl-click on the following text and have it highlight: N45°38'16"W

      but now when I dbl-click on it, the only highlight I get is: N45°38,
      or N45°38'16, depending on where I dbl-click.

      How can I make spaces be the only delimiter for words?

      Thanks,

      Steve (NoteTab Pro 6.12f/v)
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2010
        Steve wrote:
        >How can I make spaces be the only delimiter for words?

        AFAIK you can't.

        Lotta
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2010