Re: [NTB] Unneeded file list

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2010
      Hit the F6 button

      On 4/23/2010 8:16 AM, bruce.somers@... wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > NoteTab Pro 6.2 has suddenly begun to display a list of the open files to the right of the editing area. This duplicates the information already on the tabs. I don't know what has initiated this or how I can remove it. If I knew what it is called, I might be able to find it in Help. Searching for 'open fles' or 'file list' yields nothing.
      >
      > Can someone help? Many thanks.
      >
      > Bruce

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      Flockmaster,

      http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/

      Play AstroEmpires
      http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.115420

      "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

      AND: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."

      Robert Anson Heinlein, 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' 1966

      Politicians invest in "Pork futures", the more PORK, the better their future.
      WE need a "Low Cholesterol Diet."