Re: [NTB] How to give CSE HTML validator access to Clipbook?

  • manon_purple
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 3:23 PM
      John, thank you so much. I gave up on setting the permissions after trying several timnes, because I still had to run it as admin. I obviously did something wrong... But a reinstall in c:\Programs was soooo easy and worked like a charm. The issue is solved and headaches gone ;-)
      Thank you for your help!