Re: Set NoteTab to automatically convert MS notepad files?

  • Marty
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 16, 2010
      Says so, but I have never been able to get it to actually work! haha

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Lou <mogur2@...> wrote:

      > Isn't there something in the setup to do this?
      >
      > Lou

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 16, 2010
        Hi
        there is nothing to setup notepad are text files they open normally double
        click ?
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > Says so, but I have never been able to get it to actually work! haha
        >
        > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Lou <mogur2@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Isn't there something in the setup to do this?
        >>
        >> Lou

      • John Shotsky
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 16, 2010
          This has been asked and answered.

          Right click a text file, choose Open with, Set default Program, then choose NoteTab.

          Regards,

          John

          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:notetab%40yahoogroups.com> , Lou <mogur2@...> wrote:

          > Isn't there something in the setup to do this?
          >
          > Lou

        • Marty
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 17, 2010
            Wow, see how that works? Thank you, John. Your explanation finally sunk in for me. It is much appreciated.

            Marty.