Set NoteTab to automatically convert MS notepad files?

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15, 2010
      Isn't there something in the setup to do this?

      Lou
    • Marty
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 16, 2010
        Says so, but I have never been able to get it to actually work! haha

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Lou <mogur2@...> wrote:

        > Isn't there something in the setup to do this?
        >
        > Lou

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 16, 2010
          Hi
          there is nothing to setup notepad are text files they open normally double
          click ?
          THANKYOU DAVE M

          > Says so, but I have never been able to get it to actually work! haha
          >
          > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Lou <mogur2@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Isn't there something in the setup to do this?
          >>
          >> Lou

        • John Shotsky
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 16, 2010
            This has been asked and answered.

            Right click a text file, choose Open with, Set default Program, then choose NoteTab.

            Regards,

            John

            --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:notetab%40yahoogroups.com> , Lou <mogur2@...> wrote:

            > Isn't there something in the setup to do this?
            >
            > Lou

          • Marty
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 17, 2010
              Wow, see how that works? Thank you, John. Your explanation finally sunk in for me. It is much appreciated.

              Marty.