Template missing from File menu in Win7

  • josh0x0
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      I'm running Note Tab Lite 6.2 on 2 computers. On the Windows XP Pro machine when I click on File menu the Template option in listed on the drop down menu. On the Win7 machine it does not appear. How can I fix this?

      josh
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "josh0x0" <josh.prokop@...> wrote:

        > I'm running Note Tab Lite 6.2 on 2 computers. On the Windows XP
        > Pro machine when I click on File menu the Template option in
        > listed on the drop down menu. On the Win7 machine it does not
        > appear. How can I fix this?

        You probably have disabled "Show Advanced Features". Its on the "View" tab in Options.

        Regards,
        Sheri
      • josh0x0
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010