Re: [NTB] The simplest aspects of printing.

  • Tony Hirtenstein
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2010
      On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:49:22 +0100 (CET), bruce.somers@... so much as wrote:

      ; The "Wrap to Column" value should be used to affect the screen display, not the printout.

      Ahem, yes.

      I copied the text from your message into NoteTab and looked at Print
      Preview. The lines wrap after 'PC>', which is after 72 characters.

      --

      ******************* A.T.Hirtenstein ****************************
      West Oxfordshire ******************* <tonyh@...>
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
        Useful link, despite using another program as the example.

        http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/12617/how-to-replace-notepad-in-windows-7/

        --
        MCBastos

        use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

        -=-=-
        ... BOFH excuse #222:
        I'm not sure. Try calling the Internet's head office -- it's in the book.
      • John Shotsky
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
          WOW!!

          That is far easier than right clicking on a text file and choosing 'Open
          with', Choose Default program, and browsing to NoteTab pro. (And make sure
          'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file' is checked.)

          Regards,

          John