Re: [NTB] Some questions about transfering settings to a clean install.

  • Robbie Hatley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      "Art Kocsis" writes:

      > (advice re. transfering settings frm ini, fpr, udt, cfg)

      Thanks for the excellent information!
      That clears up most of the issues I was having.

      There's just one question I'm still curious about:
      Can you give me a little more info on just what those numbers on the
      ends of the lines in NoteTab.fpr mean? What's the difference, for
      example, between "=0;1" and "=64;1"? And I note that some files
      have much longer strings tacked on the end, like:

      8117760.htm=0;0;1;0;70;1;3;2;1;0;11;Lucida Console;;0

      or

      Group-Bounce-Log.txt=0;0;0;0;70;1;3;1;0;0;8;Lucida Console;B;0

      The "Lucida Console" obviously is the font. I'm guessing that
      the 11 and the 8 are font sizes, because the second file is very wide
      and needs a very small font so it all fits on-screen. And the "B"
      is bold (because without bold, 8-point font is nearly unreadable).
      But as for the rest, I have no clue. Is there any reference
      anywhere on what these mean? Or is it considered "interal stuff
      the user doesn't need to know about"? Just curious.

      --
      Cheers,
      Robbie Hatley