where to find and how to install Tidy

  • fo2resthawkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
      When I first installed NT Pro a few months ago I followed someone's instructions and installed Tidy. After a hard drive crash and reinstall of NT I haven't been successful re-installing Tidy. I am sure it is simple. Would someone please outline the steps or point me to a link with instructions suitable for a newbie? Thanks.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
        fo2resthawkins wrote:
        >When I first installed NT Pro a few months ago I followed someone's
        >instructions and installed Tidy. After a hard drive crash and
        >reinstall of NT I haven't been successful re-installing Tidy. I am
        >sure it is simple. Would someone please outline the steps or point
        >me to a link with instructions suitable for a newbie? Thanks.

        <http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>
        <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/#binaries>

        Lotta
      • amitava_dg
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:

          > fo2resthawkins wrote:
          > >When I first installed NT Pro a few months ago I followed someone's
          > >instructions and installed Tidy. After a hard drive crash and
          > >reinstall of NT I haven't been successful re-installing Tidy. I am
          > >sure it is simple. Would someone please outline the steps or point
          > >me to a link with instructions suitable for a newbie? Thanks.
          >
          > <http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>
          > <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/#binaries>
          >
          > Lotta

          You can also find the latest version here:

          <http://www.paehl.com/open_source/?HTML_Tidy_for_Windows>

          Amitava