[NTB] Re: Notetab Pro starts up with default notetab.ini file

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2010
      This probably does not cover all possibilities, but here are two situations, that can cause mysteries with NoteTab's ini file:

      1. A rogue clip can replace the ini file content with
      default content (see Clipcode Help-->^!ProgIniLoad/Save),
      or simply load a different ini file on startup (see help
      for ^!SetIniFile). This latter could be disabled (Options-->General tab-->Clip Event Warnings==Disable Clip Events) - which has some negative side effects.

      2. Starting NoteTab with a switch that tells NT to load with a different INI file.

      By the way, of you were to just lose the ini file, NoteTab would start up just like after a new install (readme file, and whats new)

      Cheers,

      Eb