newbie to notetab

  • Savorian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2010
      i would like to be able to edit my page but not in html mode. i need to know how to change the mode. is there a manual of some sort for notetab other than the help tab. I am eager to learn the software.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2010
        Hi Savorian,

        >i would like to be able to edit my page but not in html mode. i need
        >to know how to change the mode. is there a manual of some sort for
        >notetab other than the help tab. I am eager to learn the software.

        I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. Notetab has no modes,
        really. If you want to edit your HTML without the syntax highlighting
        and don't want to turn that off in options, just save a copy as .txt .

        I have a feeling that does not answer your question. If so, please
        explain a little more what you are looking for.

        Lotta
      • sisterscape
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2010
          NoteTab is a text editor not a WYSIWYG editor. You cannot see a page in visual mode unless you open the page in your browser. As Lotta explained, you can save a page with another extension if that is what you want to do. You can set that extension as default on the options also.