Re: [NTB] Text reformat clip #2

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
      Holy cow I had no idea we weren't on the clips list ... sorry everybody :-)
      Since the question was a follow up and prior question was a clip made a
      bold assumption.

      Good to know about the dollar variable being used in this instance ...
      still seems a bit quirky, but at least I know.

      Copying to the clips list now for all follow up discussion by me and
      hopefully others.