RE: [NTB] Latest bug?

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2010
      I was surprised that Notetab installed itself in a subfolder of NoteTab too. The clue was that it wasn't seeing my clip
      libraries. I just copied it back over the previous version, and made sure there was also an .ini file in that folder
      (there was of course, from the previous version.) Works fine.

      Regards,

      John