Re: NTP Printing with Wrapping Off?

  • Len
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2010
      I have a similar question. I have a file I copied
      like this:

      We
      regret
      that
      we
      won't
      make
      it
      Austin
      next
      week
      like
      we
      promised.

      We
      will
      make
      every
      effort
      next
      month.

      Is there any way I can force NTP to wrap this text?
      Not necessarily for printing, but just for reading it.

      I have Pro 6.12/fv

      Thanks,
      Len

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "corl_deluna" <corl@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I'm using NTP 6.12 and it appears to be printing with word wrap off. How do I fix this?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Corl

    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2010
        ^!Replace "\R(\w)" >> "\x20$1" ARSTW

        You can do this in the search/replace box if you check 'regular exp'.

        Regards,

        John

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:notetab%40yahoogroups.com> , "corl_deluna" <corl@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm using NTP 6.12 and it appears to be printing with word wrap off. How do I fix this?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Corl

      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2010
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Len" <texan_racer@...> wrote:

          > Is there any way I can force NTP to wrap this text?
          > Not necessarily for printing, but just for reading it.

          I would suggest to select the text and use Reformat Lines from the Menu

          Modify->Lines...->Reformat Lines->OK

          Default settings in Reformat Dialog: Left Margin: 0, Text Width: 60

          Regards,
          Sheri
        • loro
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 26, 2010
            Len wrote:
            >I have a similar question. I have a file I copied
            >like this:

            Since there are blank lined between paragraphs, Join Lines does it.
            Or did I misunderstand and you want it all joined in one paragraph?

            Lotta
          • Len
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 27, 2010
              This suggestion is one that worked easiest.
              And it was so easy!!

              This group has been so helpful to me.
              Amazing how it has helped my productivity.

              Thank you all,
              Len