Re: Style Sheets For Internet Explorer

  • Jeff S
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
      Lots of good ones. What you're looking for is a good CSS reference (Cascading Style Sheets). O'Reilly has this in a very handy book:

      http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596515058/

      ... and Sitepoint has an excellent CSS references online:

      http://reference.sitepoint.com/css

      It's interesting stuff, but maybe overkill if all you want to do is set up your own stylesheet for browsing. Still, maybe that's a good way to get into it for other reasons. And being an engineer, you'll probably appreciate the structure and logic of it.

      Cheers,
      Jeff