Re: [NTB] Can QuickLists Dock Leftside Of Window?

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      Harold wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > Is there a way to dock QuickLists (Favorites lists) on the left
      side of NTPv6's window? I scoured the .hlp files, but have not been
      able to find one.

      > Thanks.
      > RetiredEngineer1

      RE1,

      Yes, there is a way. Go into View > Options > Clipbook and select
      'Dock Right Side. Next, goto View > Options > Quicklist and in the
      'Type List?' window select Favorites

      Thereafter, pressing F6 will display Favorites on the left, if you
      have Quicklist setup correctly, on the left side, alternatively,
      pressing F4 will display the Clipbook Editor on the right side.

      ºvº SL_day# 352 - created 2009.12.18_15.55.30

      Top Things A Wife Won't Say
      • Listen, I make enough money for the both of us,
      • why don't you retire and get that nagging handicap down to 7 or 8.

      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com