Can QuickLists Dock Leftside Of Window?

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hi!

      Is there a way to dock QuickLists (Favorites lists) on the left side of NTPv6's window? I scoured the .hlp files, but have not been able to find one.

      Thanks.
      RetiredEngineer1
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
        Harold wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > Is there a way to dock QuickLists (Favorites lists) on the left
        side of NTPv6's window? I scoured the .hlp files, but have not been
        able to find one.

        > Thanks.
        > RetiredEngineer1

        RE1,

        Yes, there is a way. Go into View > Options > Clipbook and select
        'Dock Right Side. Next, goto View > Options > Quicklist and in the
        'Type List?' window select Favorites

        Thereafter, pressing F6 will display Favorites on the left, if you
        have Quicklist setup correctly, on the left side, alternatively,
        pressing F4 will display the Clipbook Editor on the right side.

        ºvº SL_day# 352 - created 2009.12.18_15.55.30

        Top Things A Wife Won't Say
        • Listen, I make enough money for the both of us,
        • why don't you retire and get that nagging handicap down to 7 or 8.

        € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com