Next Step In .XML Understanding

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hello again.

      Many thanks for several referrals to real-world (non-academic) .xml readers. The referrals to XmlPad were the most productive for me, as its Table view was the one I most easily understood. Now that I've browsed the .xml configuration file generated by my *new* HP Pavilion p6210y Windows 7 (W7) system, I can see how useful such data could be in remote diagnostics.
      Can anyone direct me to some tutorials with examples of how .xml files are used in practice?

      Thanks.
      RetiredEngineer1
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
        If I may most kindly suggest that since this is not about notetab basic
        use it should go to the off topic list.

        Discussion definitely welcome, but proper forum off by one click.

        cc: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com

        Don
        (not the moderator)