Mouse tricks

  • jsn_colorado
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2009
      Folk:

      I use NTP 4.95 as my text esitor, for collecting research notes, etc. I don't code.

      My Intellimouse is looney in NTP. Scroll wheel works backwards, can't adjust how much to scroll with one turn, etc. Is there a fix? don't really want to update, b/c I don't need a lot of features, but would consider it to fix this annoying characteristic.

      Regards and Happy Trails,

      Scott Needham
      Boulder, Colorado, USA
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
        Hi
        jump onto web and find KATMOUSE the are a few around and do find the "right
        driver"
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > I use NTP 4.95 as my text esitor, for collecting research notes, etc. I
        > don't code.
        >
        > My Intellimouse is looney in NTP. Scroll wheel works backwards, can't
        > adjust how much to scroll with one turn, etc. Is there a fix? don't
        > really want to update, b/c I don't need a lot of features, but would
        > consider it to fix this annoying characteristic.
        >
        > Regards and Happy Trails,
        >
        > Scott Needham
        > Boulder, Colorado, USA

      • AL Guevara
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
          I have Intellimouse's, and don't have that problem, maybe your mouse drivers are out-dated or corrupt?

          http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=MK

          Al Guevara

          From: Dave <dmc43959@...>
          To: notetab@yahoogroups.com