Re: [NTB] Cannot test features.

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      Mike: from HELP- Freeware and Trial Versions
      When you install NoteTab Light for the first time, it will ask you if
      you want to try some of the commercial features. If you answer yes, you
      will have access to all the outline editing commands and the Replace
      option for the Search Disk tool will be available. If you answer no, you
      can always change your mind later on by choosing the View | Commercial
      Features menu command. Once enabled, these extra features are available
      for one month. After that period, NoteTab Light simply reverts to its
      original state.
      Features available on trial for one month:

      · Print Preview option.
      · Create and modify outline documents and EBCDIC files.
      · Customize menu shortcuts.
      · Clipbar feature (user-made toolbars)
      · Search Disk/Replace feature.

      So ... spell-check isn't available in the trial version even with
      Commercial Features enabled for the allowed month. The 5 items above
      ARE available. (I'm not sure but show line numbers may also be supported
      in Commercial trial period)

      If you did not enable it when first asked as it says above you can start
      your trial period afterwards from MENU-View-Commercial Features.