Cannot test features.

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      I downloaded the trial version.
      There is no way to try the advanced payware options that I can find.
      I choice to try these from the menu after installing, but the features are not there, no spellcheck for instance. And now the trial item in the menu is no longer there.

      So, I have no trial features and no way to get them.

      I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

      No luck.

      :(
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
        Mike: from HELP- Freeware and Trial Versions
        When you install NoteTab Light for the first time, it will ask you if
        you want to try some of the commercial features. If you answer yes, you
        will have access to all the outline editing commands and the Replace
        option for the Search Disk tool will be available. If you answer no, you
        can always change your mind later on by choosing the View | Commercial
        Features menu command. Once enabled, these extra features are available
        for one month. After that period, NoteTab Light simply reverts to its
        original state.
        Features available on trial for one month:

        · Print Preview option.
        · Create and modify outline documents and EBCDIC files.
        · Customize menu shortcuts.
        · Clipbar feature (user-made toolbars)
        · Search Disk/Replace feature.

        So ... spell-check isn't available in the trial version even with
        Commercial Features enabled for the allowed month. The 5 items above
        ARE available. (I'm not sure but show line numbers may also be supported
        in Commercial trial period)

        If you did not enable it when first asked as it says above you can start
        your trial period afterwards from MENU-View-Commercial Features.