Where Are Free Icons on NoteTab Website?

  • retiredengineer1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hello again, Notetabbers.

      Many thanks for your help with NoteTab alphabetization.

      Today, I have a new question.

      In the NoteTab documentation somewhere it says free icons are available, but I can't find their webpage. More broadly, is there a Site Map available for the NoteTab website and where do I find it?

      Thanks.
      RetiredEngineer1
      noffkehw@...
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
        Hi
        On 04 Dec 09 16:06 "retiredengineer1" <noffkehw@...> said:

        > In the NoteTab documentation somewhere

        That's: HELP : Using and Creating Clipbars

        > it says free icons are available, but I can't find their webpage.

        Took me a long time to locate them too! The key word to search for
        appears to be "buttons".
        Use your browser's Search/Find facility on this page:
        http://www.notetab.com/resources.php

        > More broadly, is there a Site Map available for the NoteTab website
        > and where do I find it?

        These days it's often better to include the term "site:notetab.com"
        amongst those in your search with Google! Find just about anything
        relevant then!

        Greg
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
        • Harold Noffke
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2009
            Greg:

            Thanks for the URL. For me, a real treasure trove of interesting apps.

            RetiredEngineer1

            To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
            From: gregchapmanuk@...
            Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:14:28 +0000