Why does the word wrap disappear when I copy and paste from Pro but not Lite?

  • StuartB
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hello

      I used NoteTab light for a year and just bought the Pro version. I use it primarily to write emails & articles. The only problem I face with Pro is that I can set the word wrap to 55 characters okay, but when I copy it across to my email, the word wrap goes to the width of the window instead. This doesn't happen with the Lite version.

      What do I need to do maintain the wrap I set? At the moment I write the text in Pro, spell check it and then put it into Lite in order to format my message to wrap to 55 characters , then copy it to Outlook.

      Why does the wrap disappear when I copy and paste from Pro but not Lite?

      Stuart
      stuartbray@...
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hi Stuart,

        >I used NoteTab light for a year and just bought the Pro version. I
        >use it primarily to write emails & articles. The only problem I face
        >with Pro is that I can set the word wrap to 55 characters okay, but
        >when I copy it across to my email, the word wrap goes to the width
        >of the window instead. This doesn't happen with the Lite version.
        >
        >What do I need to do maintain the wrap I set?

        Ctrl+A Shift+Ctrl+J. See the Modify menu -> Lines -> Split Lines. You
        can have a button for it on the toolbar. I'm not sure if it's showing
        with the factory settings, but I think so. It has a little brother
        called Join Lines too.

        Lotta
      • StuartB
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009